Mini Kossel 3D Printer Kit + 4kg FREE 3D Filament
Sorry, currently out of stock
Mini Kossel 3D Printer Kit is a parametric delta robot 3D printer, built in 2012 by Johann in Seattle, USA, based on his Rostock prototype. It is named after Albrecht Kossel, German biochemist and pioneer in the study of genetics.
- This is Johann's latest and stable version.
- The rest of this page describes the details of Mini Kossel.
Design Goals of the Mini Kossel 3D Printer
- Zero backlash.
- Speed: 320 mm/s in all 3 directions.
- Resolution: 100 steps/mm in all 3 directions.
- Repeatability: better than 0.03 mm (30 micron)
- Build volume: cylindrical, 170mm diameter, 240mm height.
- Footprint: triangle, 300 mm width (240mm OpenBeam + printed corners).
- Frame height: 600 mm.
- Print surface: round glass, doesn't move.
- Mass of end effector with hotend: less than 50 grams.
- Simplicity: fewer than 200 parts.
- Fully automatic print surface level calibration (auto-level).
Each Kossel 3D Printer Kit comes with all the plastic parts - you need to build a Kossel; which can all be found in the "master branch" of Johann's GitHub at https://github.com/jcrocholl this is a FULL DIY Mini Kossel Kit so you'll just need to add in some of our Filament Geeks (1.75mm) and then in about 3-4 days of build time you'll be up and 3D printing!
- All Plastic Part (new design for better 3D Printing!):
Hardware for your new Mini Kossel 3D Printing Kit:
- Screws and Hardware Package X 1
- Limit block X 3
- Control board X 1
- LCD screen cover X 1
- Control board chassis X 1
- LCD screen bracket X 2
- DC USB interface panel X 1
- 2GT synchronous belt X 1
- PTFE tube X 1
- Beam line X 1
- Belt connector X 3
- LCD screen X 1
- USB connecting line X 1
- 12V 6A X 1
- Limit switch X 3
- Corner set X 1
- Nozzle X 1
- Wire feeding machine set X 1
- 68cm 2020 European standard aluminum profile X 3
- Linear guide X 3
- Glass X 1
- Heated Bed (so you can print ABS, Nylon or any of other new resins!)
- Auto-Level System (this is a HUGE plus in getting up and 3D printing FAST!!)
Software and Instructions:
- We recommend to use PonterFace or Repetier Host to run your Mini Kossel (both are available FREE Online)
- 1 set of How To instructions to get you up and running fast
Please note this is an advanced kit and will require that you know about 3D printers and how they are built; the build instructions assume you have built a 3D printer before and are technically savy in building kits and general electronics. It's a great kit and a lot of fun!! Enjoy!!
Please note: no returns will be accepted on used 3D printer kits for any reason... once you start building your 3D printer kit we are unable to accept any returns as these parts would be considered used. By ordering this kit from MakerGeeks are you agreeing to these terms. Thank you!!
3D Printing Filament MSDS Sheets
Maker Geeks Manufacturing, Inc. is located in beautiful Springfield, MO and is one of the first and only large scale producers of 3D printer filament in the USA ....we want to make sure you have all the data you need to safely use our products. A lot of time and love go into each spool that our tradesmen make here at our plant and we hope you enjoy and make something really cool with your new Filament Geeks!!
Maker Series ABS 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Maker Series PLA 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Maker Series PETG 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Crystal Series PLA 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Crystal Series PETG 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Artfully Crafted 3D Printer Filament Made in Beautiful Springfield, MO USA - We Have Made & Sold Over 1 Million Pounds of 3D Printer Filament & Counting! Get your share, support the movement and 3D Print American today! (click the US Flag to learn more!)