Crystal Flex 3D Filament - Crystal Red (Translucent) / 0.50kg - 1.75mm
Sorry, currently out of stock
Maker Flex Flexible 3D Printer Filament
Finally an alternative to NinjaFlex that's made in the USA!
The Maker Flex Difference
- Trade-marked high-strength engineering grade flexible resin
- Shore Hardness of 40 (Rubber Band Soft feel)
- Polyester-based thermoplastic elastomer (TPEE)
- UV Stable
- Water tight and stable for underwater applications
- BPA Free
- FDA Compliant for Food contact
- 0.50kg Spool (1.10lbs)
- (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Low to NO odor
- Near zero warp-age or shrinkage
- Heat Sealed With Desiccant
- Low moisture absorption Ì_
- Sourced and Manufactured in the USA
- Affordable - we make it, you save big!! Ì_
- Spool Diameter: 7.94" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.25"
Maker Flex series of 3D printing filaments are a polyester-based thermoplastic elastomer (TPEE). Maker Flex is an engineering elastomer combining the properties of rubbers and engineering plastics, thus bridging the gap between these classes of material. It comes closest to engineering plastics among thermoplastic elastomer and can be processed to a wide variety of products.
To manufacture high quality products, TPEE is used in place of other elastomer such as thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), with its high performance and process-ability.
Give Filament Geeks 3D Printer Filament Maker Flex Flexible 3D Printer Filament a try today and see why thousands are switching their 3D printer filament supplier - remember the only place you can find the features of Filament Geeks is from genuine Filament Geeks Maker Flex Flexible right here on MakerGeeks.com!! Enjoy!!
Artfully Crafted 3D Printer Filament Made in Beautiful Springfield, MO USA - We Have Made & Sold Over 1 Million Pounds of 3D Printer Filament & Counting! Get your share, support the movement and 3D Print American today! (click the US Flag to learn more!)