Glass Build Plate Wizard 3D Printer Adhesive Spray - 100ml
Sorry, currently out of stock
Glass Build Plate Wizard
3D Printer Adhesive Spray
3D printer build plate adhesion for all filaments to stick onto the print bed surface preventing curling, lifting and warping. This is a 100ml non aerosol adhesive spray works with ABS, PLA, HIPS and PETG filament materials. Improve your 3D printing bonding with the Glass Build Plate Wizard the best alternative to printer bed tape, glue and abs juice.
3D Bed Adhesion & Anti-Warp Solution
NO MORE –
Rafts, Warping, Lifting, Tape, Hairspray, ABS Juice, ABS Glue or ABS Slurry!
- Remove glass plate to a well ventilated area.
- Spray directly onto it covering the entire area to be printed on.
- Let dry then replace glass plate and print.
- Use recommended heat bed temperatures for the filament.
- When print has finished let glass plate cool down then remove the printed object with ease.
- Clean the valve after use, by inverting the bottle and press the top a few times to clear any excess fluid.
- Flammable liquid do not spray near naked flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Respiratory and eye irritant.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
3D Printing Filament MSDS Sheets
Maker Geeks Manufacturing, Inc. is located in beautiful Springfield, MO and is one of the first and only large scale producers of 3D printer filament in the USA ....we want to make sure you have all the data you need to safely use our products. A lot of time and love go into each spool that our tradesmen make here at our plant and we hope you enjoy and make something really cool with your new Filament Geeks!!
Maker Series ABS 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Maker Series PLA 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Maker Series PETG 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Crystal Series PLA 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Crystal Series PETG 3D Printer Filament - MSDS (click here for PDF)
Artfully Crafted 3D Printer Filament Made in Beautiful Springfield, MO USA - We Have Made & Sold Over 1 Million Pounds of 3D Printer Filament & Counting! Get your share, support the movement and 3D Print American today! (click the US Flag to learn more!)