HTPLA Raptor - High Performance PLA 3D Filament- HD Snow White - 1.75mm - 1KG
Every spool of MakerGeeks HTPLA (High Temperature PLA) is 100% made in the USA; from the spool to the colorant to the raw plastic resin you can be sure we not only source it from US based companies but also extrude, spool and package it all in-house at our US based plant.
MakerGeeks HTPLA (High Temperature PLA) is stronger than ABS, PETG, Co-Polyester Blends and even most Nylons - our HTPLA stands up to the sanitizing heat of a dishwasher with no deformation - and yet, still prints just like a normal PLA 3D Filament no special equipment or nozzle temperatures needed.
Plus, since you are ordering direct from the MakerGeeks factory you are able to save big. Our HTPLA is made from trademarked NatureWorks Ingeo® brand HTPLA and is 100% pure with NO harmful additives.
What Makes MakerGeeks HTPLA Different:
- FDA Compliant for Food Contact
- New High Temperature PLA Resin - no deformation up to 125c (250f)
- Easy Annealable Process to increase Heat Deflection Temperature (HDT)
- Tensile Strength @ over 6,000psi
- IZOD Impact Strength (notched) @ 40 Newtons!!
Here at MakerGeeks we even make our own empty spools using 100% recycled ABS plastic - so you can be sure that you are doing your part to not only be cost effective but also environmentally responsible.
MakerGeeks HTPLA Specifications:
- Extrusion Temperatures: 235c +/- 10c
- Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if your 3D printer has heated bed 40c-60c works great
- Spool Diameter: 7.94" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.25"
- 1 kg spool
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
- PLA Density: 1.23 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.815 L
- Length: 335 m (+/- 5%)
MakerGeeks Promise to you is that you’ll absolutely love each spool that you buy from us or we’ll refund your money no questions asked - we offer a lifetime return policy on each spool we make! It’s that simple…